Skully's Cemetary Skully's Cemetary

The game was quite nice. Not really original but that doesn't really matter if game is done well as in this case. I liked the concept. While I know you did this in a week, here is few suggestions to improve the game:

* Music loop could be longer, it gets really repetitive after a while.
* Screaming sound's quality is a bit bad. Might be just my opinion though.
* Menus could use some small animations. For example when I complete the level, I see the skull falling. It would have been nice touch if it had fallen to the neck of the skeleton in the score screen :)
* Like already mentioned, speeding things up might be a good idea.
* Gameplay wise I would have liked to see the whole level before hand to plan things out.

Hope this review doesn't feel too negative! I think you did a decent job especially considering the time and prototypes are not meant to be perfect anyway :)

Dizimz responds:

Nah this review is pretty balanced, it is appreciated in fact.

Admitedly in spite of not having this ready for halloween some aspects were rushed to try and meet that deadline. The musician I usually commission for audio is MIA for the time being so I just used a loop I found on the audio portal, I agree it could be longer :)

I worked out a script that can show points of interest on a given map. So I will put yours along with the other suggestions to work in future games.

Thanks for the insight

- Don

Cart Master Cart Master

Concept is good, but difficulty doesn't raise fast enough. Also there were some problems:
- No indicator showing how many punches I have
- No score counter
- No totalscore at the end (probably bug)
- No highscore tables as far as I can see.

Hidden Hues Hidden Hues

Simple, but I think you managed to pull off the presentation well which made it interesting :)

NPGames responds:

Thanks, I learned a lot about making a game feel better